5 Simple Easter Cocktails To Make At Home!
We’re bringing a little Spring to our Easter cocktails this year! Here’s 5 easy drinks to sip on this Easter! Strawberry Fields Smash (Serves 1) INGREDIENTS 2 oz vodka 1 tsp lime juice 2 tsp simple syrup 4 strawberries, chopped sparkling mineral water INSTRUCTIONS Muddle strawberries in a pint glass or mason jar and then
We’re bringing a little Spring to our Easter cocktails this year! Here’s 5 easy drinks to sip on this Easter!
Strawberry Fields Smash (Serves 1)
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- sparkling mineral water
- Muddle strawberries in a pint glass or mason jar and then add lime juice and simple syrup.
- Add ice and vodka. Fill with sparkling water, stir and enjoy!
Carrot Juice Mimosas (Serves 6)
- 1 bottle champagne, chilled
- 1.5 c fresh carrot juice
- 1 c fresh orange juice
- Combine juices in a small pitcher and stir.
- Fill champagne flutes halfway with juice mixture then top with champagne and serve!
Source: Martha Stewart
Mint Julep (Serves 1)
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 8 mint leaves
- bitters,Â for garnish
- Muddle mint leaves and simple syrup in a Julep cup or rocks glass. Then add bourbon and pack with crushed ice.
- Stir till cup is frosted, top with more crushed ice into a dome shape and garnish with a mint sprig and 2-3 drops of bitters. Cheers!
Sweet Tea Vodka Lemonade Mojitos (Serves 2)
- 4 oz sweet tea vodka
- 1 c lemonade
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon
- With 2 pint glasses or 16oz mason jars, squeeze half of the lemon into each glass. Add 5-6 mint leaves to each and then muddle.
- Fill glasses with ice and then add 2 oz vodka and 1/2 c lemonade to each glass. Stir and serve!
Source: Iowa Girl Eats
Moscato Margaritas (Serves 4)
- 1 c tequila
- 1 c moscato
- 1 c triple sec
- 1 c chopped strawberries
- 1/2 c lime juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 c ice
- lime wedges,Â for garnish
- Pour sugar on a small plate. Use lime wedge to rim glasses then dip in sugar.
- Combine ice, strawberries, tequila, moscato, triple sec, and lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide between 4 glasses and garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!