Pool Day Cocktails
This July, cool off poolside with one of our favorite pool day cocktails! These refreshing and simple recipes are sure to bring a splash to your pool day drinks!
Skinny Beach (Serves 4)
- .25 c vodka
- 12 oz sparkling grapefruit flavored water
- Â½ grapefruit juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- lime or grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Combine vodka, lime juice, grapefruit juice and sparkling water to a cocktail shaker. Shake until ingredients are mixed.Â
- Place ice in each glass and pour in grapefruit mixture.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime or grapefruit.
Source: Southern Parm
Titoâ€™s Rootbeer Float (Serves 1)
- 1.5 oz Titoâ€™s vodka
- 4 oz root beer
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Add vodka to a chilled mug and top with root beer. Add ice cream and enjoy!Â
Source: Tito’s Vodka
Pina Colada (Serves 6)
- 1.5 c light rum
- 2.25 c pineapple juice
- 15 oz cream of coconut
- 6 pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Combine rum, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice to 2 qt pitcher and cover. Refrigerate until chilled.Â
- Add rum mixture and 6 cups of ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.Â
- Pour into hurricane or highball glass. Cut 1 in. slit in each pineapple wedge. Place wedges on the edge of each glass.
Source: Taste of Home
Coconut Watermelon Cooler (Serves 4)
- 6 oz vodka
- 8 oz coconut water
- 4 oz fresh watermelon juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a sealed container or pitcher. Place in fridge for 1-6 hours.Â
- When ready to serve, shake container or pitcher to mix everything.
- Pour over ice filled glasses.
Source: The Inspired Home
Bahama Mama (Serves 1)
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz coconut rum
- .5 oz dark rum
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- splash of grenadine
- orange slice and cherry, for garnish
- Combine all 3 rums, orange juice, and pineapple juice to hurricane glass.Â
- Add a splash of grenadine and garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
Source: Tipsy Bartender