Whether you’re heading to the beach, spending time by the pool, or just hanging out in your backyard, we have some simple and delicious cocktails for your summer adventure! Get summer ready with these recipes that are sure to be your new summer favorites and don’t forget to add these to your vacation to-do lists!
You could just stop at the liquor store for beer but have a little more fun this summer by mixing up a few alcoholic beverages beforehand to share with your friends. It could save you time, money, and make you the talk of the party! Try these easy-to-make cocktails to take on your trip.
Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- 9 oz vodka
- 4.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4.5 oz simple syrup
- 6 medium-sized strawberries
- 16-oz bottle sparkling water
- 6 lemon wheels (optional)
- Indoors: Combine vodka, lemon, and simple syrup in a sealable container and stir to combine. Slice strawberries (tops removed) and add to the container. Refrigerate until ready to go. If possible, keep container and sparkling water chilled in a cooler, with ice or chill-packs, when outdoors.
- Outdoors: Give the container a good shake, then pour out into six cups with ice. Pour 2 oz of sparkling water on top of each drink (you’ll use up around ¾ of the bottle). Add a lemon wheel to each, if using.
Caribbean Rum Punch
- 4 oz light rum
- 4 oz coconut rum
- 16 oz pineapple juice
- 16 oz orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 oz grenadine
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir. This can keep for up to one day — so make it the day before you head out on your beach-side vacation!
- Serve over ice!
Source: The Lemon Bowl
You don’t need a full bar to make some of the best tasting cocktails around! These recipes are easy, breezy, and sure to keep you refreshed while you’re already enjoying your vacation this summer! Give them a try!
- 1 1/2 oz whiskey
- 8 oz orange juice
- Fill 8 or 12 oz cup with ice.
- Pour in whiskey, then add orange juice.
- 2 ½ oz tequila
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Grapefruit soda (like Squirt or Jarritos), to top
- Fill cup with ice.
- Add tequila and lime juice, then top with grapefruit soda.
- Stir ingredients together gently.
- Sip & enjoy!
Source: NYT Cooking
Black Cherry Limeade
- 1 (12 oz) can White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer
- 12 oz Limeade
- 2 oz cherry juice, (optional)
- Fill 2 cups with ice.
- Fill each cup with 6 oz of limeade, and 1/2 a can of hard seltzer.
- Add 1 oz of cherry juice if desired (to give that distinctive red color).
- Serve with cherries and lime if desired & enjoy!
Source: Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Enjoy your summer plans and the recipes we’ve compiled for you. You deserve it! And if you need something even easier, stop by WB Liquors to pick up some ready-to-drink options that will quench your thirst like Hornitos Tequila Seltzer in Mango! Let us know in the comments which recipes you enjoyed. Please drink and celebrate responsibly. Happy Summer from WB!