Halloween means lots of tasty treats for kiddos, but what about some treats for the adults? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite candy-inspired cocktails for you to try out for yourself!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail
- 1 ounce Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ½ ounce Chocolate Vodka
- 1 ounce Half & Half
- 1 Tsp Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Syrup
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Rim edge of martini glass in chocolate syrup and set aside.
- In an ice filled glass combine chocolate vodka, chocolate liqueur, half and half and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Shake well to combine.
- Add chocolate syrup to the base of the martini glass and pour over the mix.
- Garnish with a peanut butter cup & enjoy!
Source: Tipsy Bartender
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce half and half
- 1 ounce fruit punch
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Mix vodka, half & half, and fruit punch in a 12 ounce glass.
- Fill almost all the way with orange juice and top with a splash of lemon lime soda
Source: Happy Food Healthy Life
Kit-Kat & Quicksand
- 1 oz rum
- 1 oz cream liqueur
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- A handful ice cubes
- 1 dash chocolate syrup
- 1 stick Kit Kat® chocolate bar
- Blend all (very well) except the Kit Kat.
- After pouring into glass, add Kit Kat as a decorative stirrer before serving.
Source: Crystal Mixer
- ice cubes
- 2 ounces Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 6 ounces root beer
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Top with Kahlua, then fill entirely with root beer.
- Serve with a straw & enjoy!
Source: Feast and West
Sour Patch Margarita
- 2 ounces lime tequila
- 1/2 ounce melon liqueur
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Splash lime juice (floated on top)
- Sugar (for the rim)
- Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar, using a lemon or lime wedge to wet the rim before rolling it in sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, pour the tequila, melon liqueur, triple sec, sour mix, and orange juice.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared glass.
- Add a splash of lime juice to the top and enjoy!