Champagne, bourbon, and tequila, oh my! If you’re gifting your loved one a bottle of their favorite liquor from WB, include a little something extra with the gift — a FREE recipe card! Download the corresponding recipe card below, print them out at home, then wrap it up with their bottle and give the gift of a great cocktail. Gift-giving season is here and WB is proud to help!
- 1 bottle champagne
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz sweetened cranberry juice
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 1 lime, halved
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Line champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar.
- Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries.
- Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries to garnish mimosas.
Holiday Old Fashioned
- 3oz of bourbon
- .75 oz triple sec
- 4 dashes of bitters
- .25 oz maple syrup
- .25 oz water
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Rosemary to garnish
- Maraschino cherries
- In a cocktail shaker combine maple syrup, water, 1 sprig rosemary, bourbon, triple sec and bitters. Shake.
- Pour the mix into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and cherries.
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec or orange liqueur
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- lime slice for garnish
- orange slice for garnish
- cranberries for garnish
- rosemary for garnish
- Line a cocktail glass with salt or sugar.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a glass with ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Whether your loved one enjoys champagne, bourbon, or tequila, these recipe cards will add a little extra holiday cheer to the gift-giving season! Stop by WB today and browse our selection of spirits to gift to your loved ones. And, pick something up for yourself on the way!