Family, Friends, and Co-Workers will surely love these cocktails, punches, and more! Step up your Christmas party drinks with any of these recipes.
Spiced Cherry Spritz (serves 6)
12 oz amaro
18 oz sweet red wine 2 oz amaro
3 x 12 oz bottles cherry soda, or cherry cola
6 maraschino cherries
1. Pour amaro and wine into a pitcher. Stir to combine.2 oz amaro
2. Fill 6 rocks glasses with ice. Pour amaro wine mixture into each glass. Top with soda and stir gently. 2 oz amaro
3. Garnish with cherries.
(Source: Bon Appetit)
Christmas Punch (serves 20)
1 1/2 c. dark rum or brandy
2 x 750ml bottles champagne
1 large bag of ice
5 c. cranberry juice
2 c. apple cider
1 1/2 c. ginger ale
1 c. fresh cranberries
1. Fill large punch bowl with ice. Add all liquids to bowl.
2. Stir to combine. Top with oranges and cranberries
(Source: Well Plated)
Cold Toddy (serves 8)
16 oz rye whiskey
8 oz fresh lemon juice
8 tsp. honey
8 oz cold water
8 cinnamon sticks
1. Add whiskey, lemon juice, and honey to a pitcher and stir until honey is dissolved.
2. Add ice to glasses. Pour mixture into each glass and stir with cinnamon stick.
Spiked Coconut Eggnog (serves 7)
1/2 c. white rum
24 oz evaporated milk
15 oz cream of coconut
13.5 oz canned coconut milk
1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
7 cinnamon sticks
1. Add all ingredients to a large blender. Blend on high until mixture is well combined. Transfer to the fridge until thoroughly chilled.
2. Stir before pouring and then garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks.
Moscow Mule Punch (serves 8)
3 c. vodka
4 c. ginger beer
4 c. ice
1 c. fresh squeezed lime juice
1 c. mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
2 limes sliced, plus extra for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Serve in copper mugs or glasses. Garnish with extra mint leaves and lime wedges.