Mixed drinks have been around since the late 1800’s, but only a few of them can truly claim that they’ve stood the test of time in popularity and taste. We’ve gathered together the classics that we think deserve the title of “Best Cocktails of All Time!” Whip up these timeless cocktail recipes that are always sure to please!
- 1.5 oz white rum
- .5 oz dark rum
- .75 oz orange curacao
- .75 oz lime juice
- .5 oz orgeat
- lime wheel, garnish
- mint spring, garnish
- Add white rum, curacao, lime juice, and orgeat to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Pour into a double rocks glass.
- Float dark rum over the top.
- Garnish with lime wheel and mint spring.
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- .5 oz lime juice
- lime wheel or wedge, garnish
- copper mug
- In a copper mug, pour vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer. Stir together to combine.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice.
Sex on the Beach
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 oranges, sliced for garnish
- glacé cherries, garnish
- Pour vodka, peach schnapps, and fruit juices into a large glass and stir.
- Garnish with orange slices and cherries.
- 2.5 oz gin or vodka
- .5 oz dry vermouth
- .5 oz olive brine
- 2-4 olives, garnish
- Combine gin or vodka (for a more classic martini, use gin!), vermouth, olive brine, and ice in a glass and stir.
- Garnish with a skewer of olives, sip, and enjoy!
These four classic recipes never go out of style! Which is your favorite? Tell us on social media!