- Muddle the thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, dry vermouth and ice to the shaker.
- Put the top on the cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly for at least 30 seconds to properly mix the ingredients and melt some of the ice into the cocktail.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with thin slice of fresh cucumber.
- Fill a highball glass with ice. We recommend chilling the glass ahead of time.
- Add 1800 Tequila Blanco and fresh orange.
- Top off with the grenadine, which will ooze to the bottom for a layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Add vodka, light rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and sweet-and-sour mix into a cocktail shaker and shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a hurricane glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Muddle blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice, lemon juice, simple syrup, bourbon & shake.
Top with sparkling water.
Garnish with frozen berries, thyme & lemon wheel.
- Rim the edge of a glass with lime juice and salt.
- Combine ice, Jameson, Grand Marnier and juices into a shaker and shake.
- Strain into the rimmed glass and add a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish and enjoy!
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add the mezcal, lime juice, and ginger ale.
- Stir until cold.
- Garnish with mint if using. Serve
- Add bitters and simple syrup into glass and stir
- Pour into the bourbon and garnish with a toasted marshmallow.
- Place mint leaves and blueberries in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add ice, vodka, and club soda. Shake!
- Pour over ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and enjoy.
Take your traditional Moscow Mule–but mix it up in an Iowa cornfield right smack dab in the middle of harvest. This Templeton Rye mule is a combination of spicy ginger beer and bold Templeton Rye 4 Year, making for quite the refreshing whiskey kicker.
Pour Templeton Rye and lime juice into a tall glass or a copper mule mug filled with ice. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime round.