- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add the mezcal, lime juice, and ginger ale.
- Stir until cold.
- Garnish with mint if using. Serve
- Add bitters and simple syrup into glass and stir
- Pour into the bourbon and garnish with a toasted marshmallow.
- Place mint leaves and blueberries in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add ice, vodka, and club soda. Shake!
- Pour over ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and enjoy.
Take your traditional Moscow Mule–but mix it up in an Iowa cornfield right smack dab in the middle of harvest. This Templeton Rye mule is a combination of spicy ginger beer and bold Templeton Rye 4 Year, making for quite the refreshing whiskey kicker.
Pour Templeton Rye and lime juice into a tall glass or a copper mule mug filled with ice. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime round.
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Pour into a rocks glass with one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange twist.
Shake & strain into sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with lemon wedge.
Combine ingredients, shake with ice & strain into martini glass, garnish with two green olives.
Mix all ingredients in a pint glass filled with ice. Shake vigorously and, double strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a burnt orange peel.
Mix all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a black cherry.
In a mixing glass, muddle the cucumber, celery, cilantro and lemon juice into a pulp. Add the Pimm’s, agave nectar and gin or vodka. Cover in ice and shake hard for 10 seconds. Strain tall over fresh ice and garnish with a piece of celery.