- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass, then dip the edges of the glass rim into coarse kosher salt.
- Add tequila, lime juice, triple sec, agave syrup and ice to a large blender.
- Blend until slushy. Add more sweetener if desired.
- Pour into prepared glasses and serve immediately.
- Muddle the thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, dry vermouth and ice to the shaker.
- Put the top on the cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly for at least 30 seconds to properly mix the ingredients and melt some of the ice into the cocktail.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with thin slice of fresh cucumber.
- Fill a highball glass with ice. We recommend chilling the glass ahead of time.
- Add 1800 Tequila Blanco and fresh orange.
- Top off with the grenadine, which will ooze to the bottom for a layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Add vodka, light rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and sweet-and-sour mix into a cocktail shaker and shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a hurricane glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Muddle blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice, lemon juice, simple syrup, bourbon & shake.
Top with sparkling water.
Garnish with frozen berries, thyme & lemon wheel.
- Rim the edge of a glass with lime juice and salt.
- Combine ice, Jameson, Grand Marnier and juices into a shaker and shake.
- Strain into the rimmed glass and add a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish and enjoy!
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add the mezcal, lime juice, and ginger ale.
- Stir until cold.
- Garnish with mint if using. Serve
- Add bitters and simple syrup into glass and stir
- Pour into the bourbon and garnish with a toasted marshmallow.
- Place mint leaves and blueberries in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add ice, vodka, and club soda. Shake!
- Pour over ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and enjoy.