- Pour Midori, Cointreau, lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled, then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients with ice.
- Shake and serve over ice in a rocks glass with a Tajin and chamoy rim.
- Garnish with a mango slice.
King Cake Shots
- Rim shot glasses into vanilla frosting and then dip into purple, yellow, and green sprinkles.
- Pour equal parts RumChata and Fireball into each glass.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Add 4 oz. Ciroc Passion Vodka, 2 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice, 1 oz. fresh lemon juice, 1.5 oz. strawberry syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Directions (makes 2 servings):
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries and rosemary.
- Add 1 tbsp. agave nectar, 2 oz. vodka and ice (NOTE: 🙅 skip the vodka to make it a mocktail).
- Shake well until combined, then strain into a glass filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Add a squeeze of lime to taste.
- Garnish with blackberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Directions (makes 1 serving):
- Add rum, lime juice, honey, champagne and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Stir thoroughly, then pour into collins glass. Enjoy!
White Christmas Margarita Punch
Directions (makes 6 servings):
- Pour all ingredients into a pitcher and whisk well.
- Serve and garnish with rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberry.
- Chill ingredients prior to serving.
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl or pitcher and stir well.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with orange slices and fresh cranberries.
Directions (Makes 6 servings):
Red Rum Punch
- Chill the ingredients prior to serving.
- Add all ingredients to a punch bowl and stir.
- Serve in cocktail glass and garnish with candy eyeballs or gummi worms.
Directions (Makes 10 Servings):
Boozy as a Button
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice.
- Shake until everything is combined.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Stir in 2-3 drops of the edible purple glitter.