- Chill ingredients prior to serving.
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl or pitcher and stir well.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with orange slices and fresh cranberries.
Makes 6 servings:
Red Rum Punch
- Chill the ingredients prior to serving.
- Add all ingredients to a punch bowl and stir.
- Serve in cocktail glass and garnish with candy eyeballs or gummi worms.
Instructions: Makes 10 Servings
Boozy as a Button
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice.
- Shake until everything is combined.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Stir in 2-3 drops of the edible purple glitter.
Makes 1 serving
The Autumn Horizon
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add Grey Goose vodka, pomegranate juice, simple syrup.
- Shake until chilled, then strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with orange peel and pomegranate seeds.
Makes 2 servings
Tip: Wait to pour the ginger beer as a top-off. We learned it can get a little messy when you shake it.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup & apple cider.
- Shake well, then strain into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of apple. Cheers!
Mojito Party Punch
- Muddle mint leaves and granulated sugar in your pitcher.
- Add the simple syrup, fresh lime juice, rum and club soda to your pitcher and gently stir.
- Add ice to glasses, and garnish with lime slices and fresh mint.
- Pour mojitos over the ice and serve.
Pro-tip: if you're planning to store your Mojito Party Punch, wait to add the club soda until you're ready to serve. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Instructions: Makes 4 Servings
Spiked Watermelon Sparkle
- With a large spoon or ice cream scoop, carve out the inside of half a mini watermelon and set aside.
- Add the watermelon chunks and mint leaves to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Fine-strain the puree into a container, discarding the solids. (Will produce about 1 cup of juice.)
- In the carved watermelon half, add cubed ice, vodka, lime juice, simple syrup and 5 ounces of the watermelon-mint juice.
- Top with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lime wheels and a mint sprig.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass, then dip the edges of the glass rim into coarse kosher salt.
- Add tequila, lime juice, triple sec, agave syrup and ice to a large blender.
- Blend until slushy. Add more sweetener if desired.
- Pour into prepared glasses and serve immediately.
- Muddle the thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, dry vermouth and ice to the shaker.
- Put the top on the cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly for at least 30 seconds to properly mix the ingredients and melt some of the ice into the cocktail.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with thin slice of fresh cucumber.
- Fill a highball glass with ice. We recommend chilling the glass ahead of time.
- Add 1800 Tequila Blanco and fresh orange.
- Top off with the grenadine, which will ooze to the bottom for a layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.